What are you waiting for?
Careers at Allytics
Reach out to us today and see how we can work together
IT Support Analyst
Allytics is looking for a talented and passionate IT Support Analyst who will rapidly respond to customer concerns, implement ongoing IT strategies, and ensure the long-term health of our technology infrastructure. Allytics is a fast growing, full-service marketing firm that caters to technology companies. Many of our clients are industry leaders seeking to expand in the exciting and fast paced cloud marketplace.
The IT Support Analyst will work closely with the Systems Administrator and Systems Engineer to respond to IT requests, participate in incident response and change request processes, and delight customers. The ideal candidate for this position is an IT Support Tech (or similar) with 1-2 years of experience who is comfortable taking on a wide variety of tasks and is passionate about providing excellent customer service. Our support needs are growing rapidly, and we’ve got lots of exciting projects to deliver to the business this year. To make that happen we’re looking for someone who is excited about technology and passionate about the systems they support.
• Support customer requests with top notch customer service
• Deploy workstations
• Build, maintain and update standard OS images
• Maintain and deploy OS and software updates
• Develop desktop hardware standards
• Administer Office 365 tenant and other SaaS subscriptions
• Participate in the planning and execution of infrastructure upgrades
• Manage the on-prem and cloud backup solution
• Outstanding customer service
• 1-2 years of experience supporting Windows desktop OS (OS X a plus)
• Understanding of basic security best-practices
• Understanding of Active Directory and GPO
• Ability to manage time effectively and meet project milestones
• Ability to track project tasks and effectively communicate project status
• Experience managing cloud resources such as Office 365
• Experience managing system image lifecycle
• Solid understanding of networking principles (vlans, subnets, routing, etc.)
• Experience with incident tracking tools
• Understanding of ITIL
Allytics offers a fast-paced, friendly environment and a competitive benefits package.
There is no visa sponsorship for this position.
Local applicants only please.
Allytics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Careers@Allytics.com