What are you waiting for?
Careers at Allytics
Reach out to us today and see how we can work together
Allytics is looking for a full-time Web Developer to join our fast-paced development team. Applicants should be well-versed in modern technologies, both front-end and back-end, to support a broad range of project types. Successful candidates have demonstrated ability to work with independently, or with a team. Ideal candidates would possess strong communication skills, demonstrating the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Allytics is a fast growing, full-service marketing firm that caters to technology companies. Many of our clients are industry leaders seeking to expand in the exciting and fast paced cloud marketplace.
• Create and develop clean, well-tested, quality code according to spec, on time, and on budget
• Create and maintain organized, project and application documentation including change logs, bug tracking, comments
• Collaborate closely with the creative team to transform visual mock ups into web content
• Explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Help scope project requests by breaking down large asks into measurable pieces
• Prescribe technology recommendations based on project requirements
• Quickly learn new technologies or tools necessary to meet project requirements
• Proficient with responsive design concepts and mobile optimization
• Understanding of SEO best practices, schema markup, accessibility standards, browser compatibility, and page speed optimization
• Experience with a back-end scripting language such as C# or PHP.
• Familiarity with databases (MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
• Knowledge of data structures and design patterns.
• Experience using Visual Studio or similar IDE
• Experience using TFS, GIT or other code repository
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC
• Familiarity Azure and AWS PaaS
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Ability to work as a member of a team, learn from and mentor peers
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience with Wordpress theme development
• Background with SharePoint development and customization
• Familiarity with Modern SharePoint and SharePoint Framework
• Familiarity with PowerShell scripting
• Proficiency in marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, and MailChimp
• Knowledge of email development (and its limitations)
Allytics offers a fast-paced, friendly environment and a competitive benefits package.
There is no visa sponsorship for this position.
Local applicants only please.
Allytics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org