What are you waiting for?
Careers at Allytics
Reach out to us today and see how we can work together
Marketing Writer Intern
This position is an eight-week internship, working 20 hours a week. Monday – Friday.
This position will work with and support Allytics’ content development team. This position will have exposure to different marketing content work streams while simultaneously assisting in the preparation of content development in various forms, including written, editorial, and proofreading.
- Assists with the writing of customer-facing and partner-facing emails for clients’ marketing campaigns and events.
- Assists with the research and drafting of blog posts on various IT trends, thought leadership topics, and product-focused solutions.
- Assists with the writing and image selection for client-requested posts for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Assists with the research and writing of articles for a client-focused e-magazine.
- Conducts and assists with the research for writing case studies for clients.
- Reviews copy writing of clients’ websites, datasheets, and other deliverables and for internal projects.
- Assists with information gathering for interviews and with note-taking for in-person and telephone interviews of technology subject-matter experts.
- Assists with editing and proofreading of marketing content for Allytics. This will include emails, articles, video scripts, PowerPoint decks, and documents, and will follow established internal Quality Assurance process.
- Writing experience, preferably at a school newspaper, website, broadcast media, or similar media outlet, or a marketing/communications project.
- Knowledge of grammar, language, and AP Style.
- Proficient computer and internet skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Interest in technology and the ability to grasp some complex technology concepts.
- Ability work under deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to collaborate effectively across internal teams and with clients and stakeholders