What are you waiting for?
Careers at Allytics
Reach out to us today and see how we can work together
Motion Graphic Designer
Allytics specializes in marketing, motion graphics and video production, graphic design, and web development. The successful Motion Graphic Designer candidate should have solid skills in animation, motion, and layout. An ideal candidate will be able to design for full-motion videos, presentations, and other digital media. The Motion Graphic Designer will work closely with the Creative Director, other Motion Graphic Designers, and the rest of the creative team.
- Create high-end motion graphics for a range of clients, mostly in the tech industry
- Produce visually compelling storyboards from ideation to creation.
- The ability to create visually appealing representations of complex information in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain project documentation including task tracking and reporting.
- Ability to maintaining branding, file management, and other processes as it relates to motion design.
- Experience with post-production and video editing.
- 1+ years professional experience in motion graphics design, preferably in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in an art-related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Strong demo reel showing a broad range of motion skills.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, specifically After Effects, Premier, PhotoShop, and Illustrator.
- Experience with After Effects expressions and scripts.
- Familiarity with Windows OS and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with accurately scoping motion design projects and providing specifications.
- Experience with After Effects plug-ins, like Particular.
- 3D skills are a bonus but not required.
Allytics offers a fast-paced, friendly environment and a competitive benefits package.
There is no visa sponsorship for this position.
Local applicants only please.
Allytics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio to: Careers@Allytics.com