What are you waiting for?
Careers at Allytics
Reach out to us today and see how we can work together
Motion Graphics Designer
Allytics is a fast growing, full-service marketing and design firm that caters to technology companies. We are looking for an experienced and talented Motion Graphic Designer to join our large and growing creative team.
The creative team members at Allytics work hard, and play reasonably - from office ping pong, to team outings and post-work happy hour, and even the occasional Nerf war (BYONerfDarts). However, in all seriousness, they mean business – and business means quality.
Allytics specializes in marketing, motion graphics and video production, graphic design, and web development. The successful Motion Graphic Designer candidate should have advanced skills in motion, graphics, and layout. An ideal candidate will have skill designing for presentations and print collateral, web sites and other digital media. The Motion Graphic Designer will work closely with the Creative Director, other Motion Graphic Designers, and the rest of the creative team.
- Create high-end motion graphics for a range of clients, mostly in the tech industry
- Facilitate and perform storyboard ideation and creation
- Support design efforts for wireframes, mockups, final graphics, etc., and be able to optimize them for use in intended medium(s)
- Assist in the development of project scopes and specifications
- Create and maintain project documentation including task tracking and reporting
- Work with the creative team on maintaining and developing best practices for design, branding, file management, and other processes
- Be ready and eager to learn new brands, subject matter, tools, applications, and design styles
- Perform other tasks as requested by manager
- 1+ years professional experience in motion graphics design, preferably in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in an art-related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Strong portfolio of design examples
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite, specifically After Effects, PhotoShop, and Illustrator
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Flash, and other Adobe products is a plus
- Tech savvy-ness and an interest in technology
- Familiarity with Windows OS and Microsoft Office
- Proven creative skills - the ability to create visually appealing representations of complex information in a timely manner
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines
Allytics offers a fast-paced, friendly environment and a competitive benefits package.
There is no visa sponsorship for this position.
Local applicants only please.
Allytics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio