What are you waiting for?
Careers at Allytics
Reach out to us today and see how we can work together
Allytics is looking for a talented and passionate Systems Administrator to join our growing IT team. The ideal candidate will believe in rapid experimentation - think big and fail fast; be curious and proactive in learning new technologies and best practices; and commitment to a user-centric IT approach.
Key Skills that we need:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience administering and supporting a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Active Directory experience
- Experience with Office 365
- A solid understanding of networking, and how infrastructure services interact (e.g. DHCP, DNS, VPN, VLANs, routing)
- Hyper-V and VMware experience
- Experience with hybrid cloud IaaS, both AWS and Azure
- A drive to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to develop infrastructure health reports for executive summaries
- Strong inventory and purchasing experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with different priorities
- Ability to identify process gaps and develop process improvements
- A commitment to continued education
Here’s what our rock star candidate would look like:
- ITIL certification or training
- Experience with VDP
- Exposure to change management
- Cisco UCS experience
- A desire to mentor junior team members
What you’d be doing day-to-day:
- Work closely with the Systems Engineer and Director of IT to design and implement solutions to evolving IT challenges
- Contribute to the creation or improvement of policies and procedures surrounding areas such as monitoring, backup, business continuity, IT standards, systems management, security, etc.
- Respond to help desk escalations, document solutions and articles or processes
- Mentor help desk to improve troubleshooting skills and knowledge.
- Investigate and test emerging technologies and tools to advance the user-centric experience
- Develop and implement desktop-as-a-platform ecosystem to ensure a consistent user-centric experience across the company
Why would you want to work for Allytics? We’re a rapidly growing, full-service marketing firm, that caters solely to industry leading technology companies.
Allytics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.