What are you waiting for?
Careers at Allytics
Reach out to us today and see how we can work together
Marketing Program Manager
Allytics is looking for a Marketing Program Manager to support our multi-faceted marketing activities. Allytics is a fast growing, full-service marketing firm that caters to technology companies. Many of our clients are industry leaders seeking to expand in the exciting and fast paced cloud marketplace.
This position requires the ability to apply scalable marketing strategy and solutions from a comprehensive perspective across all projects. The ability to effectively operate and be highly accountable within an entrepreneurial, team-based organization is essential. The Program Manager will also participate in business and partnership development and be responsible for leading diverse teams both internally and with external resources.
- Key liaison with our clients in the strategic planning and execution of a broad variety of projects.
- Responsible for project components including: marketing strategy and execution, business and channel development initiatives, worldwide program and campaign management, marketing communications and other initiatives.
- Proactively identifies project issues/problems, assists in issue/problem resolution and provides project updates
- Provides concise and appropriate feedback on project inputs, outputs, internal processes, and quality assurance measures to the appropriate functional groups
- Serves in a client-facing role supporting the business objectives and delivery
- Manages projects on time, on budget with appropriate communication and oversight
- Maintains a solid understanding of general marketing strategies and tactics across a variety of channels, understands how to leverage performance metrics, work with creative teams and other agency resources to accomplish client/program objectives
- Collaborate effectively across Allytics internal teams, with clients and stakeholders, and vendor teams as appropriate
- 3+ years of demonstrated strategic marketing strategy, planning, and project management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Direct experience working with or at Microsoft
- Ability to provide strategic marketing insight to develop innovative solutions for client needs and execute successfully
- Proven expertise in creating marketing communications for internal and external audiences including business and communications plans, messaging frameworks, value propositions and positioning documents
- Experience developing, implementing and managing complex, multi-faceted marketing plans, strategies, tactics and budgets
- Prior experience with a proven track record of successfully managing and building client relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Ability to gracefully juggle multiple tasks and competing demands simultaneously
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on several projects simultaneously
Allytics offers a fast-paced, friendly environment and a competitive benefits package.
There is no visa sponsorship for this position.
Local applicants only please.
Allytics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Careers@Allytics.com